Tribal Business Information Center
Mission Statement: To contribute to a growing reservation economy by assisting in the creation, development and/or expansion of small business.
- Offer one on one consultation with business people and individuals contemplating starting a business.
- Assist individuals in preparing business plans including access to business planning software and assistance in using software.
- Assist small business enterprises and potential enterprises find financing that is appropriate to their needs and financial position.
- Offer First step Fast Trac Entrepreneurship Training to business people and individuals contemplating starting a business.
- Operate a business incubator as part of the new campus.
- Make available to business clients books, publications, how-to manuals, and videotapes dealing with business issues.
- Conduct workshops on specific business topics.
- Network with other business resource providers, both technical and financial, and utilize these resources to assist business enterprises on the reservation.
- Develop additional financing sources for small businesses on the reservation.
- Research specific business related issues.
- Conduct outreach to farmers and ranchers in the two county area. Provide business planning services to farmers and ranchers.
Standing Rock Business Equity Loan Fund
Small Business Development Centers
North Dakota Dept. of Commerce
Lewis & Clark Regional Development Council
USDA Rural Development
USDA Farm Service Agency
Small Business Administration
Bureau of Indian Affairs
National FSA American Indian Credit Outreach
For More Information Contact:
Jonathan Anderson, TBIC Director
Sitting Bull College
1341 92nd Street
Fort Yates, ND 58538
Ph: (701) 854-8122
Fax: (701) 854-3489