Sitting Bull College Library is a digital-only Federal Depository Library.
The Sitting Bull College Library serves the College as well as the local Standing Rock community as a public library open to everyone. Sitting Bull College Library serves the information needs of all residents of Standing Rock. Local residents, as well as students, faculty and staff of Sitting Bull College and visitors may utilize all the services that the library provides. Among the range of services are the following:
- Public access computer lab with a printer/photocopier and scanner
- A wide selection of online research resources that can be accessed either at the library or elsewhere
- A large collection of print and digital resources available with a focus on Native America
- Census Information Center for access to American Indian Census information
- A growing collection of Lakota/Dakota and Standing Rock primary source permanent photo portfolio exhibition featuring 45 photographs by photographer D.F. Barry that focus primarily on people and places associated with the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
For more information, contact:
Library Assistant: Regan Dunn (701)-854-8008 or
Library Director: Jodi Thunder Hawk (701)-854-8058
Sitting Bull College Library
9299 Highway 24
Fort Yates, ND 58538
Library: (701) 854-8008
Fax: (701) 854-3403
(fax machine located in Student Services office)